I have a blended family with four daughters, I’m worried by these numbers.
- 89% of all trauma insurance claims for women were for cancer.
- 9 NZ women per day are diagnosed with breast cancer.
- That’s 3,300 women diagnosed per year
- 30% of eligible women aren’t enrolled in free screening.
- Breast cancer accounts for 600 NZ deaths per year.
Who knows what is around the corner. Get screened. Find out more
Don’t let money add to your troubles at a time like that.
Cancer only cover, so much more affordable than a full trauma policy by around 30%. It will pay a lump sum on diagnosis.
Add $50,000 FREE trauma cover for each of your children up to 21, protecting against 43 serious medical conditions and it’s hard to turn down.
Complete the form and I will send you some figures.
Statisitics from GenRe study 2004-08, NZBCF website and Breast Cancer Foundation NZ.